Choosing the right attorney is an important decision and should not be made lightly. And, like many other fields, there are good attorneys and bad ones. There are firms that do huge volumes of cases and others that are smaller and offer more personalized attention. There are attorneys with a lot of skill and experience and others with, shall we say, not so much. So, here are some considerations as to why we are a great choice:
- Vast personal injury experience: Our attorneys have combined for more than 75 years of experience among the three of us! We have skillfully handled thousands of cases with damages from minor lacerations to death. Just look at our Notable Case Results.
- Considerable trial experience: Insurance companies worry about getting hit with a big verdict, so they carefully track which attorneys will go to trial and which attorneys will settle for less than full value rather than taking a case the distance. These insurance carriers make better offers to true trial attorneys. They can bully attorneys who don’t try cases into taking less favorable settlements for their clients. Insurance companies know that the attorneys at Cutler Rader are true trial lawyers who have many successful verdicts to their names and the resources, skill, and experience to go the distance. Even though very few cases actually go to trial, we prepare every case for trial, so that we are ready, and the insurance companies take us seriously.
- We handle a select caseload: There are many large law firms that will take any case. After all, making a small amount on thousands of cases adds up! Even if the case sits on the shelf for years, eventually they settle for something. At Cutler Rader, we are selective about our cases. A case does not have to have catastrophic injuries for us to handle it, but we do carefully analyze cases and only handle those where we believe that we can achieve the justice our clients deserve. We believe in putting our all into every case we handle, giving our clients our full attention and ensure that we are not spread too thin.
- Accessibility: Communication is key, and if you need to speak to an attorney, you speak to one. We work for you, not the other way around. If you have not heard from us and want to know what is going on with your case, call us. If we are not immediately available, our terrifically experienced, friendly and knowledgeable team of paralegals is also available to help and will ensure that an attorney gets back in touch with you as soon as possible.
- We are great to work with: If you know us, then you know that we take our work very seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. They call it the attorney-client relationship for a reason: it is a relationship, with ups and downs, ins and outs and, hopefully, it is one where we grow closer together over time. As in any relationship, communication, trust, respect and just enjoying each other’s company are all important for you, the client and for us, the law firm. We understand the difficulties you are going through. After all, if you’re going to spend time working together, you need each other. We can all enjoy the easy but professional “vibe” of the office and get an excellent result at the same time.