So you’ve just been in a collision. What do you do? Here are five things you should know.

  • Call 911. So that the police or any ambulances are available and on their way.
  • Write down the other driver phone number, address and name. In addition get a photograph of his license plate.
  • Fill out a Pet card and keep it in your wallet. This is a card that’s available at If you have pets at home and you’re going to be taken to the hospital, somebody’s got to take care of the pets. On the back you can fill out information about where to call and who to call. It should always be in your car.
  • Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police. Don’t take any blame, don’t give any blame. Don’t discuss it with anyone.
  • Call us for a free consultation. At (954) 913-CASE (2273) or visit us at . You can get a copy of this card – what to do in case of an accident. It has all the things I just listed and it has an opportunity to fill it out on the back. These cards are available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. We look forward to hearing from you.